Meet our doctors
Dr. P. Eli Mastour
In addition to a full-time practice, Dr. Pedram Eli Mastour also devotes his spare time to teaching as a Clinical Instructor at his alma mater, the University of Southern California’s School of Dentistry, teaching Primary Oral Health Care.
Dr. Mastour is equally committed to both his practice and his role as an educator and has received the Curriculum Award for Excellence in Teaching from the University of Southern California.
He continues to keep informed of the latest innovations in dentistry, and has had his research findings published in Dental Economics and Compendium Dentistry (due for release in December 2007), Dental Office (May/June 2007) and Compendium Magazine (August 2007).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Neuroscience, Suma Cum Laude, UCLA (University of California Los Angeles)
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS), Dean’s Honor List, University Of Southern California (USC), 2000
– Recognized by his Peers for his Tremendous Talents in the Field of Dentistry
EDUCATOR & MENTOR
- Dental Instructor at his alma mater, the University of Southern California’s School of Dentistry, teaching Primary Oral Health Care
- Assistant Clinical Professor
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Iranian Dental Association of California
Dr. Arash Sabbagh-Fard
Dr. Sabbagh-Fard or Dr. Arash as his patients often refer to him understands that in order to be a great clinician one needs to continuously expand his knowledge base, he does this by frequently attending many courses and lectures focusing on cutting edge dentistry and the latest developments in oral care. He has a lending ear and a compassionate heart that makes him stand out as an outstanding clinician and a person.
Dr. Arash combines the many different components of general dentistry to achieve his patient’s desired results. His focus is on personalized treatment plans and a real one on one individualistic approach towards a mutual goal. His main area of interest is Aesthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry which includes but is not limited to the placements of Implants Bridges and Crowns.
Dr. Arash takes special care in the crafting and construction of his patients’ crowns to assure the closest match to their real teeth. This enhances the natural appearance of the porcelain and allows for a more natural look. Dr. Arash has also received numerous compliments and praise from his patients regarding his placement of implants, the construction of its crown and the overall patient experience. Needless to say his patients know they are in good hands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from California State University Northridge (CSUN), 1996
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS), Dean’s Honor List, prestigious New York University School of Dentistry, 2000
– Member of an Accelerated Program
- Three Month Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital